The lake is situated in Neau-song Hsiang, on the border of Kaohsiung prefecture and Kaohsiung city, about 7 kilometers to the railway station, and 5 kilometers to Feng-shan city. Here are Kaohsiung City bus No.60、70、217、30、79 and Kaohsiung County bus stops. The traffic situation is very convenient in this area.
- No.32, Dapi Rd., Niaosong Dist., Kaohsiung City
- Parking lots：
- Altogether 6 parking lots interspersed among the scenic spot.
- Grand Hotel and Yuanshan Affiliation Club parking lots (only for customers)
- Chang-Gen Hospital parking lots
- Labor Entertainment Center parking lots.
- Cheng Chin Hu baseball field parking lots (open to public during off-seasons)
- Opening hours： Summer (from April till September)(6：00AM~6:00PM)
- Winter ：(from October till March next year) (6：00AM~5：30PM)
|Group tickets||(above 30 people) 20% discount|
Rules and Regulations for Special Offer Ticket of Chengcing Lake
- No Vehicles are allowed during the early morning free entrance time (4:00 to 6:00am.), half fare for visitors after 5:00 pm.( Except for the Moon festival.)
- Half fare for Child charge base on height of 115cm to 150cm or ages 6 to 12.
- Free pass for vehicles and visitors of Niaosong district residents. Pass is available only in-person at entrances by showing ID card.
- Free pass for citizens with permanent disabilities (Both visitors and vehicles). Pass is available only in-person at entrances by showing disability handbook, one accompanist is allowed for free entrance.
- Free pass for retired public servants (Except for state-owned enterprises and private school teachers.) who are age 65 or older, half fare for ages 64 or younger. (Visitors only, need to pay vehicles entrance fee).
- Free pass for families who need to offer sacrifice in martyrs’ shrine (Certificates needed).
- Free pass for service volunteers card holders. (Visitors only, need to pay vehicles entrance fee).
- Free pass for vehicles and visitors of “Honorable citizen of Kaohsiung” card holders.
- Free pass for tour guide. Pass is available only in-person at entrances by showing certificates.
- Half fare for the military and police by showing certificates.